The right tool for the job.
Picking the right technology for a software implementation is a vital criterion for the quality of the solution. The selection must be suitable for the problem and the size of the application - and it should also fit the organization.
We have implemented solutions in a variety of technologies. Many solutions required more than one of the following:
- Web applications with Angular 2 frontend and JEE backend
- Web applications using JEE with JSF/Primefaces
- Web applications using .net/C#
- Web applications with Django/Python
- Web sites with Drupal and Wordpress
- Desktop applications in .net with C# and WPF
- Databases and Big Data Appplications using DB2, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Cloud applications with Azure, Google AppEngine and AWS
- Backends for distributed calculation in clusters (e.g. ad-hoc-clusters using standard desktop PCs) with .net/C#
- Web services with JEE and .net/C#
- High performance solutions with C, C++, Assembler
- Algorithm development with CUDA and OpenCL
- Hardware acceleration using FPGAs, implemented in Verilog and VHDL